Thermostatic Bathroom Taps Bath Shower Head Mixer Tap Handset Deck Mounted Valve Set
- List PriceUS$89.41piece
- Sale PriceUS$89.41piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Sub-Type: Thermostatic Mix
Tap Type: Thermostatic
Mounting: Deck Mounted
Recommended pressure: 0.1-0.5Mpa
Cold water supply temperature: 8-29°C
Hot water supply temperature: 55-85°C
Outlet water temperature range: 20-50°C
Security stop: 38°C
* This high quality thermostatic bath shower mixer + 3 mode handset features a modern design that will complement any bathroom. Made from solid brass with a chrome finish this thermostatic bath shower mixer is easy to use and ensures of a safe bathing or showering experience.
* Featuring durable and dependable ceramic disc technology, this thermostatic bath shower mixer will supply water, at a pre-set temperature, to a shower handset, slider rail kit, rigid riser kit or fixed head shower. It also features an anti-scald device that shuts off the hot water should the cold water supply fail.
* The thermostatic bar shower mixer is suitable for use with combi boilers, unvented mains pressure systems and shower pumps, as long as the operating pressure is between 0.5 and 3.0 bar.
Bath Shower Mixer Specifications:
- Deck-mounted - the legs come with securing nuts.
- Solid Brass Construction & Ceramic Disc Valve: resist scratches and corrosion.
- Durable Chrome Finish: resists tarnish and corrosion from daily use.
- The left control knob controls the water on/off.
- The right control knob is the temperature control.
- There is an override stop button set at 38 Celsius degrees.
- Diffuser fitted in the spout for non-splashing spray.
- Ceramic Cartridge - allowing exact control the water flow and temperature.
- Highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish.
- Durable and solid brass construction.
- UK standard size fitting.
Round Handset Specifications:
- Approx measurements: 90mm head diameter, 230mm long.
- Adjustable shower head with three different spray action patterns: bubbling, massage and saturating.
- Easy rub clean face plate, anti-clog, soft, rubber nozzles to remove scale build-up.
- Water tight to minimise the possibility of water leakage.
- Easily fitted to a shower hose.
- ABS plastic with chrome plating.
- Finished in polished chrome ensuring a high quality reflective mirror finish.
Suitable Water Systems:
- Combination boiler systems.
- High pressure systems.
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5bar to maximum 3bar.
1*thermostatic Bar Valve
1*Shower head holder